Terms of Alcohol Service
1. Any and all events requiring alcohol must retain the services of SSMU. The Renter must make a request to have alcohol service no later than fourteen (14) working days prior to the event.
2. It is mandatory to hire SSMU security guards if alcohol will be served.
3. Security must be present from commencement up to one hour following the event and must be provided an on-site contact person to liaise with during the event.
4. The security guard has the authority to adjust or cancel the event should it be deemed necessary. Alcoholic beverages must not be removed from the designated Rental Space, unless otherwise agreed upon and at the discretion of SSMU. Alcohol may be served until 1:30 AM.
5. The Renter agrees to abide by the provincial regulations regarding alcohol and tobacco use, including but not limited to:
a) refraining from bringing outside alcohol into the Building;
b) no alcohol consumption will be tolerated in corridors, stairs, entries or surrounding areas of the booked room;
c) no underage participants will be admitted into event spaces offering alcohol and/or inside Gerts;
d) valid photo ID must be presented upon request. SSMU reserves the right to deny access to any person(s) who fail to meet this condition;
e) no gambling or drinking games are permitted anywhere in or surrounding the Building.